The M&A Integrated Management System for Performance Excellence
The M&A criteria for Performance Excellence (CPE) are designed to help provide the organization with and integrated approach to organizational performance management that results in:
• Delivery of ever-improving value to our customers and stakeholders, contributing to organizational sustainability.
• Improvement of overall organizational effectiveness and capabilities, and
• Organizational and personal learning.
The CPE provides a framework and an assessment tool for understanding organizational strengths and opportunities for improvement, and thus for guiding planning efforts.
To deliver to our customers unsurpassed value and legendary service while demonstrating our commitment to the highest ethical standards and creating a positive work environment for our employees.
Successful implementation and use of technology is crucial to the effective functioning of schools, government, business and industry. The key to the implementation and use of technology is a service-oriented provider with a commitment to the customers' needs - M&A Technology is that provider.
It is the responsibility of every employee, every day, and for every customer:
To be totally committed to comply with the Company Standards and Customer requirements; to strive for continual improvements in the effectiveness of the Management System; and to deliver maximum value to our Customers.
M&A Technology is committed to providing products and services that exceed our customers' expectations and comply with regulatory requirements. We assure high-quality products and services by adhering to strict guideline for design, manufacturing and final testing against the customers' requirements.
This objective will be achieved by managing an integrated quality management system, and continually improving our internal processes that determine the acceptability of our products and services.
• Customer Satisfaction
M&A Technology maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction through continuous improvements in the quality and performance of our products and services to exceed our customers' expectations while saving the environment and reducing the Total Cost of Ownership, TCO.
• The Integrated Management System
M&A Technology has adopted an integrated management system to ensure the highest quality products that are compliant with the requirements of regulatory and industry standards (described below)
The integrated system positions M&A as a leading provider of quality technology products and services for all customer segments. The system consists of the following standards for quality, the environment and security management:
Quality Management System: - QMS: ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001:2008
The QMS is certified to 9001-2000, pending transition to 2008 version.
The M&A QMS:
• Demonstrates M&A's ability to consistently provide product that meets customers, statutory and applicable regulatory requirements, and M&A requirements.
• Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvements and the assurance of conformity to requirements.
• Employs a 'Process Approach' to the application of a system of effective functioning processes, as well as the identification and interactions of these processes, and their management to produce desired outcomes.
Environmental Management System: ISO 14001:2004
The EMS certification is pending.
The M&A EMS:
• Specifies requirements for an environmental management system to enable the organization develop and implement policies and objectives which take into account legal and other environmental requirements to which the organization subscribes and identify as those it can control and influence.
• Establishes a system to assure itself of conformity with its stated environmental policy, and to demonstrate conformity with the requirements of the standard, either by self-declaration, or by seeking certification/registration of the management system by an external (registrar) organization.
Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool - EPEAT IEEE 1680 Standard
The EPEAT program complements the EMS - Products are registered in the EPEAT Registry on EPEAT website, at www.epeat.net
The M&A EPEAT Program:
• Provides a portal to help purchasers in the public and private sectors evaluate, compare and select desktop computers, notebooks and monitors based on their environmental 'green' attributes and impacts.
• Specifies clear and consistent set of performance criteria for the design and manufacture of products, providing an opportunity to secure market recognition for efforts to reduce the environmental impact of M&A products.
Information Security Management System, ISMS - ISO 27001:2005
The ISMS certification pending
The M&A ISMS:
• Specifies requirements for the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls that protect information assets and give confidence to interested parties.
• Provides relevant information about information security policies, directives, standards and procedures for the implementation of business-enabling information security to customers.
• Assures compliance with applicable laws statutory and regulatory requirements, thus providing a framework for the implementation and management of controls to ensure that specific security objectives are met.
Statement on Auditing Standards - SAS 70
SAS 70 has its counterpart in the M&A ISMS - Type 1 Service Auditor’s Report issued - Type II Report pending
• SAS 70 focuses on established controls and control objectives in the Network Operations (Data) Center to show internal security controls have been examined by an independent accounting firm (SC&H, P.A.)