Inside Sales Representative
Job Summary: Candidate will reach business targets through excellent telephone and email communications skills. Responsible for selling IT Technology products and services primarily into the Education market, however new market vertical opportunities are encouraged. Sales activities will include all aspects from researching new business opportunities, email marketing, solicitation, prospect calls, sales and follow-up, sourcing and recommending products, development of quotes, response to customer inquiries, order tracking, proactive monitoring of the e-bid sites and responses to RFP’s bids. Establish ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Functions:
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Develop and execute account and/or territory strategies to maximize sales opportunities
- Identify and cultivate prospective accounts, especially for online purchasing
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Provide sales-related activities
- Development of purchase quotations
- Verification of order shipping and delivery
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas
- Ensure customers receive appropriate marketing and sales collateral
- Assist in creating RFP bid responses
- Perform other activities as determined by the Sales Manager
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years sales, inside sales or telesales experience in IT related fields computer technology, office products, and accessories & peripherals
- Selling to the Education market a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communications and listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and level of enthusiasm.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office suite (especially Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Proficient in the use of the Internet, email and browsers
- Activity will be primarily restricted to a sedentary work environment with occasional requirements for physical activity, including lifting objects weighing not more than 20 pounds.
- Pass background check
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid holidays
M&A Technology is a HUB, minority-owned, OEM manufacturer, headquartered in Carrollton, Texas
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org