Simple, Cost-Effective, Modern Backup and Recovery:
How to Have it All
Here are just a few ways how Commvault can help you lower costs and improve productivity without sacrificing backup.
Commvault helps you:
- Optimize your primary and secondary storage infrastructure costs using source-side and target-based deduplication to eliminate backing up redundant data.
- Easily store and move data across storage tiers based on policies to align the value of the data with the cost of storage. You can move data from primary to secondary storage, on-premises to the cloud, between cloud providers, and/or disk to tape.
- Expedite disaster recovery, reduce downtime costs and increase availability with instant access to your applications and data utilizing mount and go technology and automated workflows.
- Save valuable time by providing self-service access to reduce the burden on your IT staff.
- Eliminate complex configurations and scripting by using policy-based management and automation – simply set your service levels and Commvault ensures you are protected.
Here, you’ll learn the top three requirements for backup and recovery that’s simple, cost-effective and modern