Why you should consider your own private LTE data network?
- It’s the gap between families without Internet vs. those with Internet access at home. FCC Commissioner, Jessica Rosenworcel calls it the “Homework Gap” and it’s impacting over 5 million households with school-aged children, according to an FCC release in April of 2015.
- M&A Technology has industrialized the broadband marketplace by spending millions of dollars in Research & Development to provide broadband access to households at an affordable price point.
- Our solution provides access to the school districts so they can manage and filter content for students while at home.
Key benefits to owning a private LTE data network
- Perfect for institutions needing low cost internet access to their districts, medical facilities, and municipalities.
- Management software allows for full control and configuration of the network to meet your specific needs.
- Highly reliable and proven technology.
- This solution is a customer owned, private data network with no recurring monthly fees.
- After initial investment, LTE networks are easily expanded with additional CPE devices and another tower site.
- Ease of growth and scalable from 50 to 50,000 users.
Contact us to have our LTE experts help you determine what solution is right for your needs.