Provide Managed service, Co-location, and Dedicated servers for many needs.
From network design to implementation, to continued support M&A Technology Inc. provides clients with a broad spectrum of networking products and services. Partnerships with industry leaders such as Intel® and Microsoft® enable us to deliver quality consulting and technical expertise to design and install the latest networking technology.
M&A’s Network Services allows customers to quickly deploy LAN, MAN, and WAN environments that fit their networking needs and budget. Our network design professionals perform site surveys, develop detailed network infrastructure diagrams, source all necessary hardware, wiring, etc and install the entire infrastructure from the ground up. M&A also consults with the customer about the purpose of the network as well as the network protocols and traffic to create the proper environment to handle the traffic load without bottlenecks or routing issues. M&A is committed to providing a true turn-key solution.
With services including: network design, implementation and continued support, M&A provides clients with a broad spectrum of networking products and services. Partnerships with industry leaders such as Cisco®, HP®, 3Com®, Intel® and Microsoft® ensure M&A delivers quality Network Services using the latest networking technologies.
- Network Consulting
- Network Analysis
- Network Design Lan/Wan
- Custom Outsourcing Solutions
- Test Lab Services
- Cabling and Wireless Solutions
- Network OSes and Application Deployment
- On-Site Network System Administration
- On-Site Network Maintenance (Hardware/Software)
- On-Site Backup/Disaster Recovery Services
- On-Site Project Management
- Infrastructure/Backbone Design
- Hardware Recommendations (Routers, Hubs, Servers, Workstations etc.)
- Capacity/Growth Planning
How do you Design a Network?
Our staff’s expertise on network design can enable your company to reduce latency and increase efficient transmissions of data. With several years of experience and countless network designs for very pleased customers, we are confident that you business will benefit with our capabilities to design and deliver a functional network at a reasonable price.
Cabling and Wireless solutions
- MDF/IDF Design
- Telephone Cabling
- Switches, Hubs & Routers
- Data cabling installation from 1 to 10,000 outlets
- Project Management of voice and data infrastructure implementation
- Fiber Optic Cabling and Termination
- Computer Room – Turn key – Design and installation
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) Supply, installation and maintenance
- Technology Consulting
- Infrastructure Evaluation
- Infrastructure Hardware Testing/Planning
- Network Analysis
- Baseline the Network (Current status of Network)
- Protocol Traffic/Bandwidth Analysis (General health of Network)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Certified Netware Administrator (CNA)
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
Reliability in a network is essential to the management of your business operations and customers or clients. M&A will review your existing network to fix any problems you might be having or anticipate any problems you might have in the future.
We understand business needs and problems and we have a very talented and knowledgeable staff that will develop any networking support solutions to tailor your network.