Once the survey has been created, the survey creator can determine which individual or group will receive the survey. The group "address book" allows the survey creator the luxury of selecting a group mail out instead of sending multiple emails. The utilization of unique URLs and email allows only the intended audience to receive and complete the survey. Additionally, the survey creator can preview the survey, copy an old survey, edit their survey, and set a date range (start date/end date) for their survey. As surveys are completed, the results returned are instant. The survey creator can view the results at any time and determine trends. Results can be shown statistically with graphs as well as informational.
• Create several types of surveys
• True/False, Multiple Choice, Drop Down, Fill in the Blank, Short Answer, and Essays
• Manage survey postings by date
• Survey results returned instantly
• Unlimited number of surveys
• Graphical statistics on data collected
• Informational reports
• Data can be exported
• Unlimited responses
• No more paper, easy to use, efficient Data collection!