Education Market - Technology Sales Professional
Education Market – Technology Sales Professional
M&A Technology, Inc., a leading provider of Total Technology Solutions to Education, Government, and Corporate customers for more than 35 years, is seeking a Technology Solutions Advisor in Carrollton, Texas to sell into the K-12 Education and University markets.
Sales activities will include all aspects from researching new business opportunities, email marketing, solicitation, prospecting calls, sales and follow-up, sourcing, and recommending products, development of quotes, response to customer inquiries, proactive monitoring of the e-bid sites and responses to RFP’s bids. The candidate will reach business targets through excellent sales and communication skills. This individual will also develop his or her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, strategy, and passion are essential for this role.
Essential Responsibilities and Functions:
- Develop and execute account and/or territory strategies to maximize sales opportunities.
- Schedule and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas. Motivated by incentive-based commission structure.
- Identification and cultivation of prospective accounts.
- Ensure customers receive appropriate marketing and sales collateral.
- Development and maintenance of customer profiles.
- Develop appropriate input for sales reports as necessary.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Director of Sales Supervisor to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Marketing activities such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years outside experience selling to the K-12 and University markets IT related computer technology, office products, and accessories & peripherals.
- 5+ years of experience in IT and/or Data Center Sales or Consulting
- 5+ years in Business Development or Sales
- Extensive business knowledge with understanding of the Data Center and/or IT Services a must
- Experience selling IT and Cloud, Backup/DR or Data Center services
- Experience analyzing customer needs and proposing “best fit” solutions
- Strong communication (both oral and written skills)
- Excellent presentation, written/verbal communications, and listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and level of enthusiasm.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in the use of the Internet, email, and browsers.
- Pass background check
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com