Innovative, intelligent, & inspiring
- The industry’s smallest workstation
- Uncompromising performance in a form factor
- 96% smaller than a traditional desktop
- One liter in total volume
- Can be displayed on desk, mounted behind display, or portable
- Extreme flexibility with a workstation
- Focuses power, functionality, and configurability.
Adaptable by design
- The stylish, compact ThinkStation P340 Tiny workstation fits just about anywhere and can be positioned horizontally or vertically. Mount this 1-liter device on a wall, behind a monitor, under a desk—even on a bookshelf. It goes wherever you want it to.
1 Tiny, up to 6 independent displays
- With up to NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000 graphics, this workstation supports up to six independent displays. And it’s great for intensive apps with Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certifications from all the major vendors, such as Autodesk®, Bentley®, Dassault®, PTC®, and Siemens®.
Tiny but tough
- While it’s stylish enough to put on display (but also small enough to be tucked away), the ThinkStation P340 Tiny workstation computer is tough. It’s been through and passed 18 MIL-STD-810G tests and can withstand the harshest conditions—allowing you to deploy anywhere.
- Lenovo’s ThinkShield security solutions protect your device and data via hardware and software working together. A TPM 2.0 chip encrypts your passwords, while BIOS-based Smart USB Protection prevents unauthorized users from plugging in and accessing your files.
|Processor||Up to 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9-10900T Processor with vPro™ (1.90 GHz, up to 4.60 GHz with Turbo Boost, 10 Cores, 20 Threads, 20 MB Cache)|
|Memory||Up to 64GB DDR4 2933MHz|
|Storage||Up to 2 x 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD|
|Connectivity||Optional Intel® AX201 Wi-Fi 6 802.11AX (2 x 2) & Bluetooth® 5.0 with vPro™|
|Ports / Slots||Front:
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.4" x 7.2" x 7.0" / 36.5mm x 182.9mm x 179mm|
|Weight||Starting at 2.91lbs (1.32kg)|
|Power Supply Unit||
- 1. Headphone / mic jack
- 2. USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- 3. USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
- 4. Power button
- 5. Kensington lock slot
- 6. Power in
- 7. DisplayPort
- 8. 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 9. HDMI
- 10. 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- 11. RJ45
- 12. 4 x mini DisplayPort