Managed IT Support Services
Flexible enough to be personal, and large enough to scale.
Managed services remove the burden of monitoring, maintenance, and administration of servers by placing them in M&A’s secure data center environment with 24/7 monitoring from our Network Operations Center. You’ll also relieve the financial strain of having to maintain, repair, replace and staff your own operations..
Gain a competitive edge through outsourcing
By letting us handle your operations, you can focus on what’s truly important – growing your business. Expect these benefits and more from M&A, a highly experienced managed IT service provider:
- Data Backup
- Cyber Security And Antivirus
- Redundant Gigabit Network
- Flywheel UPS And Backup Generator
- Redundant 20-Amp Power Circuits To Each Rack
- Business Continuance Services
- 24/7 Security And Operations Monitoring
- Electronic Motion Sensors
Step away from the break/fix service model
With our service offerings, we’ll proactively seek out areas of enhancement and identify potential problems so we can fix them before they happen. We can handle your business as it expands, keeping your data safe, backed up, and all systems running smoothly.
M&A can provide and support applications that are required for your organization to perform, giving you peace of mind that your applications are always up to date. Got an app? Need us to host your dashboard? Need a place to store your data? It’s what we do. We also specialize in Embedded and IoT application hosting and monitoring.
- Application fully installed by M&A onto dedicated server or customer-provided equipment
- As updates become available, they are loaded by our technicians
- Ongoing application monitoring and maintenance
Our data backup and recovery processes utilize multi-terabyte tape libraries from Sony, backup software products from industry leader Veritas, and a fully trained data backup staff. Currently, M&A backs up hundreds of mission critical systems for our valued customers every day.
- Complete Implementation with all hardware and software provided
- Helpdesk support for backup troubleshooting
- Daily detailed reports, with monthly summary reports
- Secure tape library and media storage adept to complete a backup of all client systems
- One year vault storage
- Weekly full backups with daily incremental backups
M&A Technology uses applications like Commvault Enterprise Backup, and can help manage or migrate your NetBackup, Carbonite/Evault, or other backup solutions to provide the most comprehensive and reliable remote backup services.
We provide organizations with the services required to maintain a large end-user desktop PC environment, ensuring maximum return on investment. The most effective means to extend the life of aging PCs is to upgrade the technology. M&A manages the entire desktop environment including:
- Hardware Service
- Drive Imaging
- Hardware and Software Upgrades
- Product Updates
- Out of warranty service contracts
- “Rent a Tech” options for supplemental technical resources
- Contract services for all types of desktop support
Let us help you get ahead of the curve with constant monitoring, reporting and trending data on network attached systems. M&A provides customized monitoring services that “look” at the network in different ways (including availability, response time and overall service levels) to get our clients the exact network information they need when they need it.
- Fully managed – all hardware and software provided
- Supports any platform
- 24×7 monitoring by our Network Operations Center
- Instant notifications to the appropriate stakeholders after an event occurs
- Detailed reporting on application and OS events
Let us help you with onboarding AWS, Azure, and other cloud service providers. Need help with cloud infrastructure? Don’t want to add an expert to your payroll? Then let us help you optimize your experience by integrating your cloud platform of choice.